Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back-Country Snowshoeing? Sure, why not!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know I`m still doing alright. This week has been pretty amazing in terms of my placement. But more on that later ;)

I`m going snowshoeing with Alain and Annie-Claude today so I`ll be having a bit of an adventure. Wish me luck!

Also, if you want a little surprise go to the CBC North website and down at the bottom in the right hand corner you`ll see a link for a podcast called The North This Week. Download it and give it a listen. You might hear something (or someone) you like! ;)

Take care everyone and pictures are coming soon!

I`ll write again to tell you about my adventures today lol.

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    I really enjoy reading you. Everything you write is really interesting.
    Love,

    Renee your mom's cousin

    ReplyDelete